Be Bold Teacher Training is an opportunity to transform how you relate to the world. Whether you want to deepen your yoga practice or become a teacher, this training will take you on a journey of self-discovery using meditation, asana and inquiry.
You will learn skills and tools essential to Be Bold in your life and gain insight into the habits that constrain you. From a clear and powerful place, uncover what you truly want and take the first step by signing up today!
2018 Be Bold teacher training dates:
February 16-18 and 23-25
This course is lead by Melinda Luksch and assisted by Nicole Scariano, Jessica Perlinfein and Jen Alder.
join us for an info night!
november 28th 6:45pm at wvpy Corvallis!
140contact classroom hours
60 non-contact hours (non-contact hours include time outside/in-between each scheduled week and include practice teaching sessions, reading and writing assignments, yoga practice, meditation, group assignments and activities)
- Techniques | 90 hours
- Teaching Methodology | 25 hours
- Anatomy and Physiology | 20 hours
- Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle | 25 hours
- Practicum | 25 hours
- Homework | 15 hours
Through BBTT you will learn:
• Baptiste Yoga Methodology and the Journey into Power sequenc
• Traditional yoga philosophy
• Anatomy and physiology foundations as they relate to practice and teaching
• Alignment, modifications, and variations
• Sequencing and essential languaging and cueing
• How to give and receive feedback
• What holds you back in the areas that matter most to you
• Practical tools to create your most powerful and authentic life
- Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste (read prior to program)
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown (read prior to program)
- Being of Power by Baron Baptiste
- Key Muscles of Yoga, Volume 1 or 2 by Ray Long
- Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
Be Bold is a 200 hour Yoga Alliance training
100% attendance is mandatory and necessary to complete the training and grant certification
10% OFF - Early Bird
($2,880 if paid in full by December 15th)
A $300 non-refundable deposit is due upon acceptance into the program.